rear suspension only)?

David L

Guest
does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?

There are some strange bikes out there, but just curious for reasons for doing this.

Dave

I did see an original Offroad Proflex the other day, not sure whether that counts as it had
a flexstem.

Nik "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?
>
> There are some strange bikes out there, but just curious for reasons for doing this.
>
> Dave

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?

Once upon a time, Cannondale sold a rear-suspension only bike, before the headshock came out. It was
around 1991. I remember it because I was looking for a new bike at the time and saw one for sale at
full price. I just about lost it as the suspension was supposed to be pretty poggo-ish.

I did not make my purchase at that store.

nk