Rear Tire / Chain Clearance - Catrike Road

Grolsch

Guest
I have a 2006 Catrike Road. I had Schwalbe Big Apples put on it since new.
Its time to replace them.
The Big Apples I had were 2.0" all around. I see that Schwalbe now has a
20"x 2.35". I wonder if there
will be the clearance with the deraileur cage with the upsize for the rear.
I was considering leaving the
front tires as 2.0". The purpose for the "balloon tires" is as passive
suspension.

Any comments on other tires for trikes?,

Regards,

Grolsch

Check in at http://catrike.yuku.com/directory with your question.