rear view helmet mirrors

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> DirtRoadie,
>
> I realize you never answered the question of whether or not you've
> used a rear view helmet mirror with any sort of success in a bike
> race. In fact, you haven't said if you've ever raced bike at all.
> Now, if you think that is irrelevant to your determing whether or not
> a mirror would be useful when racing, you can make that argument.
>
> But considering that you've sorta implied you've raced but not
> actually said so, I think you're hiding something.
>
> Can you clear things up -- have you ever been in a bike race?

Yes. Anything else?

DR

On 5 May 2007 08:04:07 -0700, DirtRoadie <[email protected]> wrote:

>John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>> DirtRoadie,
>>
>> I realize you never answered the question of whether or not you've
>> used a rear view helmet mirror with any sort of success in a bike
>> race. In fact, you haven't said if you've ever raced bike at all.
>> Now, if you think that is irrelevant to your determing whether or not
>> a mirror would be useful when racing, you can make that argument.
>>
>> But considering that you've sorta implied you've raced but not
>> actually said so, I think you're hiding something.
>>
>> Can you clear things up -- have you ever been in a bike race?

>Yes.

Cool.

>Anything else?

Did you use a mirror and did it help you achieve success (however you
want to define that)?
--
JT
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> >> Can you clear things up -- have you ever been in a bike race?

> >Yes.

> Cool.
>
> >Anything else?

> Did you use a mirror and did it help you achieve success (however you
> want to define that)?

However *I* want to define that?
Yes and yes.

DR

On 5 May 2007 19:40:51 -0700, DirtRoadie <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Yes.

>> Cool.
>>
>> >Anything else?

>> Did you use a mirror and did it help you achieve success (however you
>> want to define that)?

>However *I* want to define that?
>Yes and yes.

Thanks. I have to say I asked you the same question several days ago
and rather than answer you went on a rant about not being some top pro
and mocking me for not being one.

I've still got to wonder about your bare minimalist answers for
relevant questions, and your earlier nutty response, but will take
what you said at face value and not ask anything more lest I provoke
you further.
--
JT
****************************

>>> Cool.

>>> Did you use a mirror and did it help you achieve success (however you
>>> want to define that)?

>>However *I* want to define that?
>>Yes and yes.

> Thanks. I have to say I asked you the same question several days ago
> and rather than answer you went on a rant about not being some top pro
> and mocking me for not being one.
>
> I've still got to wonder about your bare minimalist answers for
> relevant questions, and your earlier nutty response, but will take
> what you said at face value and not ask anything more lest I provoke
> you further.
> --
> JT
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visit http://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

PROMISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

One is trusted on one's deeds, not just words.
--
Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> Thanks. I have to say I asked you the same question several days ago
> and rather than answer you went on a rant about not being some top pro
> and mocking me for not being one.

Rant? Yes, of course. And "mocking" is in the eyes of the beholder. If
the shoe fits ....

> I've still got to wonder about your bare minimalist answers for
> relevant questions, and your earlier nutty response, but will take
> what you said at face value and not ask anything more lest I provoke
> you further.

Relevant? Hardly. Wonder all you want.

DR