Rear-View Mirror

Charlie

Guest
Could anyone recommend a reasonably-priced but effective mirror for a
flat-bar tourer?

Many thanks.

Charlie wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a reasonably-priced but effective mirror for a
> flat-bar tourer?

Define "reasonably priced"...

I've been happy with the B&M Cyclestar on my 'bent, and the mount means
it'll go on just about anything and is also easy to flip out of the way
(for example, for carrying the bike through narrow spaces).

See http://kinetics.org.uk/html/mirrors.shtml

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On 06/16/2005 14:56:58 "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Could anyone recommend a reasonably-priced but effective mirror for a
> flat-bar tourer?

> Many thanks.

There should be something suitable available from B&M, they make good
quality mirrors including those fitted as standard to BMW motorcycles.
--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk