rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bw, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Bw

    Bw Guest

    I was searching through some past articles trying to answer the above question and came across
    someone who wrote this:

    "I hit 50 mph on the descent just after Vandenburg Grade! And surely I remember the thrill
    too!....... Now, and only now, fear creeps in, 12 days after the thrill... But it was *fun*!"

    It explains the exhilaration of speed, flanked by danger. But I suspect that's only one tiny example
    of how you can be thrilled with 2 wheels. What about when you rode for the first time without
    stabilisers, or were winning a race, or bought that amazing bike, or saw an attractive cyclist in
    lycra wink at you...

    I'm a researcher from the Royal College of Art in England and I'd really like to know about your 2
    wheel related thrills. I'm currently conducting interviews with people about their personal
    experiences on the web-site www.chromo11.com

    I've had some compltaints that "this guys spamming". I'm not! But I am getting about a bit, which is
    the nature of researching a subject that takes you laterally across many subjects. I'm going as far
    a field as interviewing people about "the thrill of crochet"!

    Thanks, n anticipation

    Brendan email: [email protected][dot]com web: www.chromo11.com

    PS please email me if you want me to send the interview directly

    Tags:

  2. "BW" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I'm a researcher from the Royal College of Art in England and I'd really like to know about your 2
    > wheel related thrills.

    My biggest thrill was when I finally manage to orgasm while riding.

    It's very difficult to ride while having a boner, let alone whack off and pedal at the same time.

    You should try it sometime.