2 lb. Pork Tenderloin, cubed
4 large carrots, cut into 1" pieces
9 "baby" Yukon potatoes, cut in 1/2
1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup acorn squash, seeded and chopped
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. marjoram (fresh has more flavor)
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (or a pizza parlor packet
is a convenient amt.)
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup brown gravy
(1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups water, boiling)

Method:
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork cubes.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broth
and gravy. Pour into crockpot.
For gravy, use pan that pork was browned in. Melt butter. Mix
in flour. Pour in water, stir and reduce.
Combine both broth and gravy, pouring over items already in
crockpot. Cover; cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-5 hours.
Serve with a heavy bread, peasant's loaf or asiago. Serves six.

"The Ranger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pork Stew
>
> Ingredients:
> 1 Tbs. OO (Olive Oil)
> 2 lb. Pork Tenderloin, cubed

Thanks, Steve! Just last night I was thinking about asking whether anybody
had any tried and true pork stew recipes using pork tenderloin. You read my
mind.

What's that about the red pepper flaes in a pizza parlor packet? I've never
seen that before...is it a regional thing?)
Chris