Recent Discovery. HMS 90. Ever heard about Glutathione. Then read on.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Stephane, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Stephane

    Stephane Guest

    Hello all,

    This is an amazing breakthrough in cell-defence. If you never heard about
    glutathione i suggest going to this site here www.best-immune.com and read a
    little about it. My email is at the bottom of that page if ever you want
    even more info on it i can send you a free cd-rom that will explain this
    amazing discovery in more details

    Stephane

    Tags:

  2. 1 - Avocado 27.7 mg
    2 - Lemon 8.7 mg
    3 - Grapefruit 7.9 mg
    4 - Nectarine 7.4 mg
    4 - Peach 7.4 mg

    --

    "Stephane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hello all,
    >
    > This is an amazing breakthrough in cell-defence. If you never heard about
    > glutathione i suggest going to this site here www.best-immune.com and read

    > little about it. My email is at the bottom of that page if ever you want
    > even more info on it i can send you a free cd-rom that will explain this
    > amazing discovery in more details
    >
    > Stephane

    The function of glutathione as a major anti-oxidant is hardly a
    "breakthrough." It may be news to you though, that glutathione is available
    in many common foods, including wheat products, whey solids (hard cheeses),
    and many fruits, including citrus fruits, peaches, and especially avocados.
    Also, it is interesting to know that glutathione is not among the
    "essential" amino acids. That is, the body can synthesize glutathione from
    other amino acids (cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine), and therefore need
    not get all its glutathione from food sources. For this synthesis to take
    place, of course, adequate levels of the component amino acids, as well as
    sufficient selenium is necessary. Fortunately those amino acids are abundant
    in a varied, balanced diet. Selenium is available in cereal grains, meats,
    seafood, nuts, and, in lesser quantities, in fruits and vegetables.

    It is not necessary to supplement glutathione, nor its component amino
    acids, nor selenium in a proper diet. If you think you are not getting
    enough of these and other nutrients, eat better food. Don't waste your money
    on supplements and the hucksters who promote them.

    --Rich