Recent Riding

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg

    A beautiful thing.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303002.jpg

    Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg

    Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg No flowers here...

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303009.jpg Gettin Angry with it.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303010.jpg

    And Angrier.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303012.jpg

    Cruising through the greenery.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303013.jpg

    Nature is a Mother. The ridge in the background has a large blowdown patch about as big as a
    football field, where all of the trees were completely leveled. Now *that's* a microburst.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303016.jpg

    A scene from a little doubletrack cruisin' yesterday. You can see the track in four places if you
    look really carefully.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303017.jpg

    Adobe ruins were an added bonus. The wild, wild West hides some cool stuff if you take the time to
    look around.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 3 Jun 2003 14:10:24 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    [snip]

    >Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.
    >
    >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg

    Looks like that dog has some fox in its bloodline somewhere.

    [snip]

    Nice Pics! The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg
    >
    > A beautiful thing.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303002.jpg
    >
    > Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg
    >
    > Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg No flowers here...
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303009.jpg Gettin Angry with it.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303010.jpg
    >
    > And Angrier.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303012.jpg
    >
    > Cruising through the greenery.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303013.jpg
    >
    > Nature is a Mother. The ridge in the background has a large blowdown patch about as big as a
    > football field, where all of the trees were completely leveled. Now *that's* a microburst.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303016.jpg
    >
    > A scene from a little doubletrack cruisin' yesterday. You can see the track in four places if you
    > look really carefully.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303017.jpg
    >
    > Adobe ruins were an added bonus. The wild, wild West hides some cool stuff if you take the time to
    > look around.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Is that a FOX fork on your ride? what's your review on it?

  4. "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg
    >
    > A beautiful thing.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303002.jpg
    >
    > Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg
    >
    > Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg No flowers here...
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303009.jpg Gettin Angry with it.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303010.jpg
    >
    > And Angrier.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303012.jpg
    >
    > Cruising through the greenery.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303013.jpg
    >
    > Nature is a Mother. The ridge in the background has a large blowdown patch about as big as a
    > football field, where all of the trees were completely leveled. Now *that's* a microburst.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303016.jpg
    >
    > A scene from a little doubletrack cruisin' yesterday. You can see the track in four places if you
    > look really carefully.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303017.jpg
    >
    > Adobe ruins were an added bonus. The wild, wild West hides some cool stuff if you take the time to
    > look around.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Nice Jerry. I especially like the artistic flare on the ruins.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

  5. D Heath

    D Heath Guest

    > Just what the doctor ordered.

    The doctor just told me to go ride my VA mountains and be satisfied. The constant rain here has
    forced me to grab a couple hours between precip on the roadbike for my few rides lately. I got
    slightly jealous for a bit seeing those pics, but that's okay 'cause I'm fired up to get off the
    road bike and into the woods again ASAP. Thanks!
    --
    Off to ride the mountains, Dale Heath To reply, poke out my eye.

  6. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "JD" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg

    Ahhh, in the lovely glade of course. Wait! Are you wearing lycra?

    > Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg

    And I bet they do not think twice about going out in the mud.

    > A scene from a little doubletrack cruisin' yesterday. You can see the track in four places if you
    > look really carefully.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303017.jpg

    I am massively jealous. I have to schlep 4 hours if I want to ride in real mountains.

    -Dave (who has to go to work now far from the mountains)

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Adobe ruins were an added bonus. The wild, wild West hides some cool stuff if you take the time
    > > to look around.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg

    > Nice Jerry. I especially like the artistic flare on the ruins.

    I took a lot of shots there. All angles were covered in sepia and b&w, which the historical stuff
    like that looks a bit more authentic. The stop got me caught in some rain, but it was worth it.

    JD

  9. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 4 Jun 2003 10:17:56 -0700, JD wrote:

    >> Ahhh, in the lovely glade of course. Wait! Are you wearing lycra?
    >
    > When it's hot out, damn skippy. Nylon baggies will give you huevos rancheros in the heat.

    I dunno why, but that just really cracked me up - huevos rancheros! Must be a slow day here.

  10. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    > Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg
    >
    > A beautiful thing.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303002.jpg
    >
    > Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg
    >
    > Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg No flowers here...
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303009.jpg

    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Call me a shameless groupie if you have to, but thems're homerun photos again. Only once criticism.
    If Angry Man doesn't get some fat on his bones, he's gonna shrivel up and blow away.

    Paladin

  11. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Paladin) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<bff73eaa.0306031240.18ba[email protected]>...
    > > Just what the doctor ordered. Take two rides in the aspens and call me in the morning.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303004.jpg
    > >
    > > A beautiful thing.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303002.jpg
    > >
    > > Now if only they included those postholing shod beasts of burden in those who are banned.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303005.jpg
    > >
    > > Gordon The Wonder Dog scoping out the viewpoint.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303006.jpg No flowers here...
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303009.jpg
    >

    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/060303022.jpg
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Call me a shameless groupie if you have to, but thems're homerun photos again. Only once
    > criticism. If Angry Man doesn't get some fat on his bones, he's gonna shrivel up and blow away.

    He's sub-clydesdale at his fighting weight right now, though he usually hovers back and forth over
    the line. It's that damn singlespeed.

    JD