Recipe for garlic mashed cauliflower

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}

Guest
I've been experimenting since trying a fantastic mashed cauliflower at
a restaurant a few weeks back, and finally got it where I want it, so
I thought I'd share...

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

8 oz. cauliflower cooked
1/2 clove garlic roasted
1/2 oz cheddar cheese shredded
1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
1 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp butter

While cauliflower is cooking, brown garlic. Add garlic, butter and
cream cheese to mixing bowl. Crumble bacon and set it aside with
shredded cheddar. Drain cauliflower. Mix cauliflower, garlic, butter
and cream cheese until "mashed". Put in serving bowl and top with
bacon and cheddar. Serve HOT.

Yum.

Nicole

x-no-archive: yes

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:53:33 -0600, Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've been experimenting since trying a fantastic mashed cauliflower at
>a restaurant a few weeks back, and finally got it where I want it, so
>I thought I'd share...
>
>Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
>
>8 oz. cauliflower cooked
>1/2 clove garlic roasted
>1/2 oz cheddar cheese shredded
>1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
>1 oz cream cheese
>2 Tbsp butter
>
>While cauliflower is cooking, brown garlic. Add garlic, butter and
>cream cheese to mixing bowl. Crumble bacon and set it aside with
>shredded cheddar. Drain cauliflower. Mix cauliflower, garlic, butter
>and cream cheese until "mashed". Put in serving bowl and top with
>bacon and cheddar. Serve HOT.
>
>Yum.

Yum indeed! Thanks Nicole :)

--
yuluwirri
~~~~~~~

[email protected]

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've been experimenting since trying a fantastic mashed cauliflower at
> a restaurant a few weeks back, and finally got it where I want it, so
> I thought I'd share...
>
> Garlic Mashed Cauliflower...........

Thanks, I'm definitely going to try this one. :) ~

M&M
Started Low Carb: 11/16/05 at 168 lbs.
Now: 171 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs