Recipe for porkchop murphy

T

Tiny

Does anybody have a good recipe for porkchop murphy please.

TINY wrote:
>
> Does anybody have a good recipe for porkchop murphy please.

I hesitate to give this recipe as it's not as precise as it could be, but it seems to come out good
for me, although I haven't made it in a long time. There's this restaurant I used to frequent, I
asked them for the recipe and the manager scribbled it on an order check for me.

If you make this, you will have to use common sense, if something seems like too much or too little,
change it. Also, cut up the sausage, peppers, onions, etc. And notice, there is no chicken (laugh).
I just cut it up small and cook it with the sauce. I don't know how you plan to make the pork chops.

2 quarts of chicken stock 1 teaspoon each oregano, basil and thyme 2 cups tomato paste 3 green
peppers 2 onions 1 jar hot cherry peppers

Bring to a boil

Add 2 lbs cooked sausage links 3 potatoes (circles, pan fried) corn starch to thickness desired

I see your from Jersey to I live in Neptune City
"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TINY wrote:
> >
> > Does anybody have a good recipe for porkchop murphy please.
>
> I hesitate to give this recipe as it's not as precise as it could be, but it seems to come out
> good for me, although I haven't made it in a long time. There's this restaurant I used to
> frequent, I asked them for the recipe and the manager scribbled it on an order check for me.
>
> If you make this, you will have to use common sense, if something seems like too much or too
> little, change it. Also, cut up the sausage, peppers, onions, etc. And notice, there is no chicken
> (laugh). I just cut it up small and cook it with the sauce. I don't know how you plan to make the
> pork chops.
>
>
> 2 quarts of chicken stock 1 teaspoon each oregano, basil and thyme 2 cups tomato paste 3 green
> peppers 2 onions 1 jar hot cherry peppers
>
> Bring to a boil
>
> Add 2 lbs cooked sausage links 3 potatoes (circles, pan fried) corn starch to thickness desired

TINY wrote:
>
> I see your from Jersey to I live in Neptune City

That's so funny, so you would know the restaurant where I got the recipe. Main Street, USA on 35
right by the former Seaview Mall.

nancy

Now years ago when I was a kid and before the Mall where the radio station
is now the was a old house on the hill next to Main Street I use to live
there
> TINY wrote:
> >
> > I see your from Jersey to I live in Neptune City
>
> That's so funny, so you would know the restaurant where I got the recipe. Main Street, USA on 35
> right by the former Seaview Mall.
>
> nancy

TINY wrote:
>
> Now years ago when I was a kid and before the Mall where the radio station is now the was a old
> house on the hill next to Main Street I use to live there "Nancy Young" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > TINY wrote:
> > >
> > > I see your from Jersey to I live in Neptune City
> >
> > That's so funny, so you would know the restaurant where I got the recipe. Main Street, USA on 35
> > right by the former Seaview Mall.

What ARE the odds, how cool is that. So, Main Street, being a really old obviously former
house, that was your neighbor. How interesting. So, when it comes to pizza, are you Pete and
Elda's? Or Vic's.

nancy

The Main Street when I live there was call If I can spell it right was the
Hofbraugh House where the new Shop Rite is use to be call Story Land and
where the Go Go bar is use to Glenn Millers they had 18 cent hamburgs.I like
Vic's better I use to hang in Pete & Eldas and I went to school with the guy
that owns it now and I remember where the Sea View Mall is when it was a
landfill
> TINY wrote:
> >
> > Now years ago when I was a kid and before the Mall where the radio
station
> > is now the was a old house on the hill next to Main Street I use to live there "Nancy Young"
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > TINY wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I see your from Jersey to I live in Neptune City
> > >
> > > That's so funny, so you would know the restaurant where I got the recipe. Main Street, USA on
> > > 35 right by the former Seaview Mall.
>
> What ARE the odds, how cool is that. So, Main Street, being a really old obviously former
> house, that was your neighbor. How interesting. So, when it comes to pizza, are you Pete and
> Elda's? Or Vic's.
>
> nancy