General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Recipe For This Pork Dish?

Started by Ali · · Last activity · 2 posts · 146 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 October 2007
Last activity
8 October 2007
Original author
Ali
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
146
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I had a pork dish a while ago, which I really liked, so am interested in any
    tips to try and reproduce it at home (cut of the pig, cooking style, etc.)

    Basically is was pork on a bed of lentils, however it's mainly the pork that
    I want to try to reproduce.

    The pork cut was round (slightly oval), about 8-10cm in diameter and about
    2-3cm thick. It had fat around the outside of it in a complete circle and
    although not the healthy option, this fat was really tasty and crunchy.

    Any ideas?

  2. "Ali" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I had a pork dish a while ago, which I really liked, so am interested in
    any tips to try and reproduce it at home (cut of the pig, cooking style,
    etc.)

    Basically is was pork on a bed of lentils, however it's mainly the pork
    that I want to try to reproduce.

    The pork cut was round (slightly oval), about 8-10cm in diameter and about
    2-3cm thick. It had fat around the outside of it in a complete circle and
    although not the healthy option, this fat was really tasty and crunchy.

    Any ideas?

    Sounds like the pork may have been sliced from a loin, a sort of cylindrical
    cut that's easy to find at the grocery store.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.