Recipes and food!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cappy, Feb 9, 2006.

  1. Cappy

    Cappy Guest

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Cappy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Come visit my group! It is fairly new but I post a recipe or two
    > everyday! Come visit Cookin' a la Chef:

    It's a pretty elite group - you're the only member. If you want more
    people to join, you should raise the membership fee and initiation
    charge. Make it seem more exclusive. "-)
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-4-2006, Masa

  3. Lisa Ann

    Lisa Ann Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Cappy" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Come visit my group! It is fairly new but I post a recipe or two
    > > everyday! Come visit Cookin' a la Chef:

    > It's a pretty elite group - you're the only member. If you want more
    > people to join, you should raise the membership fee and initiation
    > charge. Make it seem more exclusive. "-)

    Don't forget to bill him/her for your advice, Barb. ;)

    Lisa Ann