Recipes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by bruce, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. bruce

    bruce Guest

    I have a new business and web site at www.pepper-passion.com. We have a recipes section. I am
    seeking recipes that make generous use of pepper in any of its forms (not Chile peppers). If you
    submiit a recipe and we choose to publish it, we will give you credit as the author and will send
    you a tube of any of our peppercorn varieties. Please submit your recipes to me directly at [email protected]
    passion.com.

    If you happen to peruse the rest of the site please send me your comments. It iwill alsl be greatly
    appreciated.

    Bruce Morgan

    Tags:

  2. Loki

    Loki Guest

    il 24 Jan 2004 16:39:50 -0800, [email protected] ha scritto:

    > I have a new business and web site at www.pepper-passion.com. We have a recipes section. I am
    > seeking recipes that make generous use of pepper in any of its forms (not Chile peppers). [snip]

    And here I am with my hot peppers just ripening in the sun, waiting for recipes.
    --
    Cheers, Loki [ Brevity is the soul of wit. W.Shakespeare ]