Recognizing a troll on mHA - a public service warning

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gymmy Bob, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:

    1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
    ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals before
    she gets people to listen to her and not them.

    2) changing their ID at least once a month. Some have to
    change their ID everyday to get people to listen to what
    they say. They need support from others because they are
    not sure of themselves.

    3) people vehemently disagreeing with anything alternative,
    natural or not approved by an American medical society,
    blessed by the government. The blindness has them in a
    lather afraid to open their eyes to what they see around
    them. They are afraid if they accept any of these evils
    we will all die of a mysterious disease that could have
    been prevented by a mercury preserved compound (again
    blessed by the above minority groups). They control these
    groups with their money and interbreeding and therefore
    control the populous downstream.

    4) their names being "Rich" or "Peter". Some pretend to be
    medical professionals, even though any professional I
    know is working and has no time for convincing the world
    of their trade. This is a typical trait of certain
    race/religions. Certain races do not know what to do with
    all their money and send most children through law or
    medical school. This is how they attempt to get control
    of a country right up to the point of being eradicated by
    racial purists that pop up every couple of hundred years.

    5) curly hair and large noses

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
    >
    > 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
    > ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
    > before she gets people to listen to her
    and
    > not them.
    ================================
    Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little but
    verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of
    her computer?

    Kim

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:42:22 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Moqdnep4tYaro8_dRVn-
    >[email protected]
    >> A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
    >>
    >> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
    >> ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
    >> before she gets people to listen to her
    >and
    >> not them.
    >================================
    >Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little but
    >verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of her
    >computer?

    Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal lives.
    Jan does Google searches to determine the identity of
    posters and then looks for their address and phone number.
    If she could find out where they work she might contact
    their employer. Jan is an angry hateful person who will stop
    at no ends to harass her perceived enemies. It is very
    important to remain anonymous especially if you are a
    skeptic in this group.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Kim

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Moqdnep4tYaro8_dRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
    > >
    > > 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
    > > ridicule and
    name
    > > calling for her ideas and ideals before she gets people
    > > to listen to her
    > and
    > > not them.
    > ================================
    > <snipped insult from Rich's shill>

    Some people fear the truth.

  5. Rb

    Rb Guest

    <> >> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her
    with ridicule and name
    > >> calling for her ideas and ideals before she gets people
    > >> to listen to
    her
    > >and
    > >> not them.
    > >================================
    >
    > Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
    > lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the identity
    > of posters and then looks for their address and phone
    > number. If she could find out where they> work
    she might contact their employer. Jan is an angry hateful
    person> who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived
    enemies. It is very> important to remain anonymous
    especially if you are a skeptic in this> group.
    ===============================

    Good God Rich, you need help real bad. Get it.

  6. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Recognizing a troll on mHA - a public service warning
    >From: "Gymmy Bob" [email protected]
    >Date: 3/12/2004 2:51 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
    >
    >1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
    > ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
    > before she gets people to listen to her and not them.
    >
    >2) changing their ID at least once a month. Some have to
    > change their ID everyday to get people to listen to what
    > they say. They need support from others because they are
    > not sure of themselves.
    >
    >3) people vehemently disagreeing with anything alternative,
    > natural or not approved by an American medical society,
    > blessed by the government. The blindness has them in a
    > lather afraid to open their eyes to what they see around
    > them. They are afraid if they accept any of these evils
    > we will all die of a mysterious disease that could have
    > been prevented by a mercury preserved compound (again
    > blessed by the above minority groups). They control
    > these groups with their money and interbreeding and
    > therefore control the populous downstream.
    >
    >4) their names being "Rich" or "Peter". Some pretend to be
    > medical professionals, even though any professional I
    > know is working and has no time for convincing the world
    > of their trade. This is a typical trait of certain
    > race/religions. Certain races do not know what to do
    > with all their money and send most children through law
    > or medical school. This is how they attempt to get
    > control of a country right up to the point of being
    > eradicated by racial purists that pop up every couple of
    > hundred years.
    >
    >5) curly hair and large noses

    For proof, those who are trolls will reply to this post.

    Jan

  7. Kim

    Kim Guest

    news:[email protected]4ax.com...
    =====================================
    > Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
    > lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the
    > identity of posters and then looks for their address and
    > phone number.

    That doesn't surprise me. She can be charged with stalking
    if she starts calling your home or place of business.
    Would she go that far out of spitefulness and bitterness?
    Some of these people can be DANGEROUS from I read on a
    safety website. And I mean you will find them on your
    stoop one day.

    If she could find out where they
    > work she might contact their employer.

    This is what I don't understand either. If the poster is
    posting from HOME why would that effect one's job? And one's
    spouse would no doubt laugh off a post blathering and
    whining from some stranger on the 'net.

    Jan is an angry hateful person
    > who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived enemies.
    > It is very important to remain anonymous especially if you
    > are a skeptic in this group.

    I'm surprised no one has stopped her, sued her or complained
    to AOL about such behavior.

    Kim

  8. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Some people fear the truth.
    ========================
    Yes they do. They so FEAR exposure of their profitable
    quackery and kooky beliefs they start calling people's
    places of business, their spouses, their co-workers, their
    ISPs and do anything and everything to get rid of the people
    they FEAR so much. Don't you agree? When should my husband
    expect a call or e-mail from these FEARFUL alts known to do
    these things?
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  9. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    The best they can come up with is that Jan researches
    what she say?

    Stalking a person by reading what they posted? You better
    stop posting on an internationally public bulletin board
    then, ignoramus.

    The trolls' excuses are pathetic and only prove the
    statements I have made. Fear at it's finest.

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > <> >> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her
    > with ridicule
    and
    > name
    > her
    > > >and
    > > >================================
    > >
    > > Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
    > > lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the
    > > identity of posters and then looks for their address and
    > > phone number. If she could find out where they>
    work
    > she might contact their employer. Jan is an angry hateful
    > person> who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived
    > enemies. It is very> important to remain anonymous
    > especially if you are a skeptic in this> group.
    > ===============================
    >
    > Good God Rich, you need help real bad. Get it.

  10. Debbee1023

    Debbee1023 Guest

    << === Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little
    but verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of her
    computer? >>

    How would you know she was an "old woman"? Where did you
    hear this from anyways?

    She's not the one doing the attacking.....she's being abused
    her, and she's obviously not taking any shit off of any of
    those here....Go Jan!!

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
    (Jessie Winchester).

  11. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Kim <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Some people fear the truth.
    >========================
    >Yes they do. They so FEAR exposure of their profitable
    >quackery and kooky beliefs they start calling people's
    >places of business, their spouses, their co-workers, their
    >ISPs and do anything and everything to get rid of the
    >people they FEAR so much. Don't you agree? When should my
    >husband expect a call or e-mail from these FEARFUL alts
    >known to do these things?

    Yeah, and as long as we're gettin' all Biblical lately:

    "For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not
    come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed."
    (John 3:20)

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  12. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Stop using Jan's persona to talk about the problems that
    you need to work
    > through. You are abusive, and those of us that have
    > your number,
    (whomever you
    > really are), you can no longer fool us into believing what
    > you are truly
    doing
    > here.
    ===================================
    Why are you so obsessed with people's multiple addresses?
    Why do you care? What is the motive behind your obsession?

    LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you how
    they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  13. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << === Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little
    > but verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of
    > her computer? >>
    >
    > How would you know she was an "old woman"? Where did you
    > hear this from anyways?
    =======================================
    From her own past posts.

    Why are you so obsessed with people's multiple addresses?
    Why do you care? Why don't you tell us why it upsets you so
    much. What is the motive behind your obsession?

    LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you how
    they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  14. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]>
    > Do not tell me what to use or not to use.

    Do *NOT* tell me what e-mail address to use or how many. If
    you don't like it - killfile me.

    Why don't you have some kid show you
    > have to use one address, and keep using the same one....

    Why? Why do you care?

    > Grow up.

    The same worn out, overused, juvenile expression we all
    stopped using back in grade school..... get some new
    material. Like Jan's, yours is stale, shopworn and
    tasteless.