Recognizing a troll on mHA - a public service warning

Gymmy Bob

Guest
A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:

1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals before
she gets people to listen to her and not them.

2) changing their ID at least once a month. Some have to
change their ID everyday to get people to listen to what
they say. They need support from others because they are
not sure of themselves.

3) people vehemently disagreeing with anything alternative,
natural or not approved by an American medical society,
blessed by the government. The blindness has them in a
lather afraid to open their eyes to what they see around
them. They are afraid if they accept any of these evils
we will all die of a mysterious disease that could have
been prevented by a mercury preserved compound (again
blessed by the above minority groups). They control these
groups with their money and interbreeding and therefore
control the populous downstream.

4) their names being "Rich" or "Peter". Some pretend to be
medical professionals, even though any professional I
know is working and has no time for convincing the world
of their trade. This is a typical trait of certain
race/religions. Certain races do not know what to do with
all their money and send most children through law or
medical school. This is how they attempt to get control
of a country right up to the point of being eradicated by
racial purists that pop up every couple of hundred years.

5) curly hair and large noses

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
>
> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
> ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
> before she gets people to listen to her
and
> not them.
================================
Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little but
verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of
her computer?

Kim

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:42:22 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Moqdnep4tYaro8_dRVn-
>[email protected]...
>> A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
>>
>> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
>> ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
>> before she gets people to listen to her
>and
>> not them.
>================================
>Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little but
>verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of her
>computer?

Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal lives.
Jan does Google searches to determine the identity of
posters and then looks for their address and phone number.
If she could find out where they work she might contact
their employer. Jan is an angry hateful person who will stop
at no ends to harass her perceived enemies. It is very
important to remain anonymous especially if you are a
skeptic in this group.

Aloha,

Rich

>Kim

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Moqdnep4tYaro8_dRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
> >
> > 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
> > ridicule and
name
> > calling for her ideas and ideals before she gets people
> > to listen to her
> and
> > not them.
> ================================
> <snipped insult from Rich's shill>

Some people fear the truth.

<> >> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her
with ridicule and name
> >> calling for her ideas and ideals before she gets people
> >> to listen to
her
> >and
> >> not them.
> >================================
>
> Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
> lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the identity
> of posters and then looks for their address and phone
> number. If she could find out where they> work
she might contact their employer. Jan is an angry hateful
person> who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived
enemies. It is very> important to remain anonymous
especially if you are a skeptic in this> group.
===============================

Good God Rich, you need help real bad. Get it.

>Subject: Recognizing a troll on mHA - a public service warning
>From: "Gymmy Bob" [email protected]
>Date: 3/12/2004 2:51 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>A troll can easily spotted on this Usenet group by:
>
>1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her with
> ridicule and name calling for her ideas and ideals
> before she gets people to listen to her and not them.
>
>2) changing their ID at least once a month. Some have to
> change their ID everyday to get people to listen to what
> they say. They need support from others because they are
> not sure of themselves.
>
>3) people vehemently disagreeing with anything alternative,
> natural or not approved by an American medical society,
> blessed by the government. The blindness has them in a
> lather afraid to open their eyes to what they see around
> them. They are afraid if they accept any of these evils
> we will all die of a mysterious disease that could have
> been prevented by a mercury preserved compound (again
> blessed by the above minority groups). They control
> these groups with their money and interbreeding and
> therefore control the populous downstream.
>
>4) their names being "Rich" or "Peter". Some pretend to be
> medical professionals, even though any professional I
> know is working and has no time for convincing the world
> of their trade. This is a typical trait of certain
> race/religions. Certain races do not know what to do
> with all their money and send most children through law
> or medical school. This is how they attempt to get
> control of a country right up to the point of being
> eradicated by racial purists that pop up every couple of
> hundred years.
>
>5) curly hair and large noses

For proof, those who are trolls will reply to this post.

Jan

news:[email protected]...
=====================================
> Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
> lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the
> identity of posters and then looks for their address and
> phone number.

That doesn't surprise me. She can be charged with stalking
if she starts calling your home or place of business.
Would she go that far out of spitefulness and bitterness?
Some of these people can be DANGEROUS from I read on a
safety website. And I mean you will find them on your
stoop one day.

If she could find out where they
> work she might contact their employer.

This is what I don't understand either. If the poster is
posting from HOME why would that effect one's job? And one's
spouse would no doubt laugh off a post blathering and
whining from some stranger on the 'net.

Jan is an angry hateful person
> who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived enemies.
> It is very important to remain anonymous especially if you
> are a skeptic in this group.

I'm surprised no one has stopped her, sued her or complained
to AOL about such behavior.

Kim

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some people fear the truth.
========================
Yes they do. They so FEAR exposure of their profitable
quackery and kooky beliefs they start calling people's
places of business, their spouses, their co-workers, their
ISPs and do anything and everything to get rid of the people
they FEAR so much. Don't you agree? When should my husband
expect a call or e-mail from these FEARFUL alts known to do
these things?
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

The best they can come up with is that Jan researches
what she say?

Stalking a person by reading what they posted? You better
stop posting on an internationally public bulletin board
then, ignoramus.

The trolls' excuses are pathetic and only prove the
statements I have made. Fear at it's finest.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <> >> 1) their fear of Jan Drew.. They have to attack her
> with ridicule
and
> name
> her
> > >and
> > >================================
> >
> > Because she tries to intrude on individuals personal
> > lives. Jan does Google searches to determine the
> > identity of posters and then looks for their address and
> > phone number. If she could find out where they>
work
> she might contact their employer. Jan is an angry hateful
> person> who will stop at no ends to harass her perceived
> enemies. It is very> important to remain anonymous
> especially if you are a skeptic in this> group.
> ===============================
>
> Good God Rich, you need help real bad. Get it.

<< === Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little
but verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of her
computer? >>

How would you know she was an "old woman"? Where did you
hear this from anyways?

She's not the one doing the attacking.....she's being abused
her, and she's obviously not taking any **** off of any of
those here....Go Jan!!

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
(Jessie Winchester).

In article <[email protected]>, Kim <[email protected]> wrote:

>"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Some people fear the truth.
>========================
>Yes they do. They so FEAR exposure of their profitable
>quackery and kooky beliefs they start calling people's
>places of business, their spouses, their co-workers, their
>ISPs and do anything and everything to get rid of the
>people they FEAR so much. Don't you agree? When should my
>husband expect a call or e-mail from these FEARFUL alts
>known to do these things?

Yeah, and as long as we're gettin' all Biblical lately:

"For everyone who does evil hates the light, and does not
come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed."
(John 3:20)

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040313142648.26484.00001433@mb-
> Stop using Jan's persona to talk about the problems that
you need to work
> through. You are abusive, and those of us that have
> your number,
(whomever you
> really are), you can no longer fool us into believing what
> you are truly
doing
> here.
===================================
Why are you so obsessed with people's multiple addresses?
Why do you care? What is the motive behind your obsession?

LEARN how to use your killfile. Have some kid show you how
they work if you do not comprehend the helpfiles.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << === Why would anyone fear an old woman who does little
> but verbally attack and abuse others from the safety of
> her computer? >>
>
> How would you know she was an "old woman"? Where did you
> hear this from anyways?
=======================================
From her own past posts.

Why are you so obsessed with people's multiple addresses?
Why do you care? Why don't you tell us why it upsets you so
much. What is the motive behind your obsession?

> Do not tell me what to use or not to use.

Do *NOT* tell me what e-mail address to use or how many. If
you don't like it - killfile me.

Why don't you have some kid show you
> have to use one address, and keep using the same one....

Why? Why do you care?

> Grow up.

The same worn out, overused, juvenile expression we all
stopped using back in grade school..... get some new
material. Like Jan's, yours is stale, shopworn and
tasteless.