Recommend Coed y Brenin accomodation?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pat, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Pat

    Pat Guest

    Would anyone who has stayed at or near Coed y Brenin like to give me any recommendations, perhaps
    with an idea of prices and small group discounts? Thanks, Pat.

    Tags:

  2. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

  3. On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 01:38:28 +0000, Pat did issue forth:

    > Would anyone who has stayed at or near Coed y Brenin like to give me any recommendations, perhaps
    > with an idea of prices and small group discounts? Thanks, Pat.

    I went to Coed last year, around Easter time and stayed about three miles up the road in
    Trawsfynydd:

    http://www.logcabins-skiwales.co.uk/

    The prices aren't too bad, and we were very impressed with the place. If we go to Coed again
    anytime, we'll probably stay here again.

    Pricing varies depending on the size of the cabin and the time of year, but there's full details on
    the website.

  4. Pat

    Pat Guest

    Thanks for your help, Guys Pat.

  5. Pat wrote:
    > Thanks for your help, Guys Pat.

    Can I remind anyone who frequents CYB about the predicament currently being faced Sian and Dafydd
    who run the cafe there.

    http://ss.frankencrank.com/news.jsp?id=163

    Please, if you agree with their cause take the time to register your feelings.

    --
    Andy Armstrong, Tagish