Recommend Wheel Builder?

Msa

Guest
Can anyone recommend a good wheelbuilder in the UK, preferably South,

I don't want anything out of the ordinary...

Record Hubs, Open Pro Rims, DT spokes. I want a recommended builder though.

TIA.

--
Mark
______________________________________

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

In message <[email protected]>, MSA <[email protected]> writes
>Can anyone recommend a good wheelbuilder in the UK, preferably South,

I can happily recommend bikefix - http://www.bikefix.co.uk, they've built several sets for me which
have all survived years of commuting + touring without needing re-truing (I weigh about 100kg)

I am going to get them to rebuild another wheel for me soon, and I will probably get them to build
me another pair of wheels for my touring bike later in the year.

Graham
--
Graham Glen

MSA wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good wheelbuilder in the UK, preferably South,

> I don't want anything out of the ordinary...
>
> Record Hubs, Open Pro Rims, DT spokes. I want a recommended builder though.

I understand Harry Rowland builds for Roberts. I have a pair three years old and haven't even
required a touch with the spoke key yet.

I'm not sure if he has his own website but I found this link

http://www.rstocker.freeserve.co.uk/harry.htm

John B