Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Recommendations for biking in East Canada

Started by schragi · · Last activity · 1 post · 4,498 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
8 July 2009
Last activity
8 July 2009
Original author
schragi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,498
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,
    I have around three weeks in Canada in August, and I'm looking for an interesting itinerary for a bicycle tour during this period. I'm landing in Toronto, so ideally I'm looking for a trip which will start around there, although I don't mind if it's within a moderate train ride distance from Toronto. I'd be extremely grateful for any recommendations. Ideally I'd like a combination of great views, lakes, hills, nature...

    Also, I'd be interested to know if there are any forums for finding partners for such a trip (or part of it).

    Thanks!
    Schragi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.