Recommendations for female knicks?

"Wayne Reid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "alison_b" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> > Hi there... I have tried numerous brands over the years, but have
>> > lately been impressed with UNO http://www.unoclothing.com/index.html

> UNO have a fairly new shop on Nepean Hwy Carrum (opposite the station).
> Their prices are pretty good and the shop is styacked with clothing.
>
> WR

Agreed UNO's prices are pretty good.
My wife got a set of UNO womens bibs from the Elwood (Glenhuntly Road) store
and she says they are pretty comfy and almost as good as the Sugoi knicks
that she used to have and much less expensive. She was a little bit
apprehensive about getting bibs instead of knicks at first but now she has
given them a try and found them to be much more comfy (especially on longer
rides) she says she'll never go back to knicks. Her first preference would
have been Sugoi but at the time LeKnicks (the Australian reseller of the
Sugoi brand) did not have the womens knicks in stock.

A little OT: She is also a big fan of the Sugoi one piece Tri-Suit. As with
all Sugoi technical clothing it is of excellent quality and has the scary
price tag to go with it but my wife says it was money well spent, so who am
I to argue with that logic. ;-)

Geoff