recommendations please

Gadget

Guest
I am looking for recommendations for inner tubes. The size I'm looking for is 26" x 2.3". It will be
used for heavy off road and on road. Schraders preferable.

Nasty little incident involving my valve and local hooligans has left me in need of new set.

Cheap would also be useful as I plan to buy in bulk in advance of my Rome to the Dome cycle ride.

Gadget

On Sat, 3 May 2003 18:47:27 +0100, Gadget <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for inner tubes. The size I'm looking for is 26" x 2.3". It will
> be used for heavy off road and on road. Schraders preferable.
>
> Nasty little incident involving my valve and local hooligans has left me in need of new set.
>
> Cheap would also be useful as I plan to buy in bulk in advance of my Rome to the Dome cycle ride.

I have one used (but unpunctured) and one unused specialized 26x1.5/2.2 Thin which you can have
in return for your postal address (email me at the reply-to address, NOT the from address).
(Presta valve)

I also have a used but good condition Schwalbe Marathon 26x1.5 going for free but I will either want
postage costs (And packing costs) or delivery/collection in the Watford/Hemel Hempstead area. (This
is open to anybody who wants it)

Tim.

p.s. If anybody wants these and feels that they ought to contribute something then either an
innertube suitable for a 26x1.25 - must be presta valve (I'm currently using a Michelin
26x1.0-1.5 26-6NM butyl) or a donation to a charity[1] will be fine.

[1] Maybe to the Air Ambulance

"Gadget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for recommendations for inner tubes. The size I'm looking for is 26" x 2.3". It will
> be used for heavy off road and on road. Schraders preferable.
>
> Nasty little incident involving my valve and local hooligans has left me
in
> need of new set.
>
> Cheap would also be useful as I plan to buy in bulk in advance of my Rome
> the Dome cycle ride.
>
> Gadget

You riding Rome to the Dome on 2.3's ?....you have my utmost respect .... cheers, Dave.

I think I might be getting 2.1 slicks for the ride, so tubes compatible with these would be great.

Gadget