Recumbant.

Has anyone here ever used one?

--
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Ne><uS wrote:
> Has anyone here ever used one?

Rode one a bit last summer. Weird thing. Had about a 12 ft turning
radius! Yes, the smallest circle you could do on the thing was about 25
ft. Climbing a steep trail would be impossible. It would flip over
backwards.

Shawn

"Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ne><uS wrote:
>> Has anyone here ever used one?
>>

> Rode one a bit last summer. Weird thing. Had about a 12 ft turning
> radius! Yes, the smallest circle you could do on the thing was about 25
> ft. Climbing a steep trail would be impossible. It would flip over
> backwards.
>
> Shawn

Tbh, they're not really built for that, just wondered what kinda speed you
can get from 'em.

Ne><uS wrote:
> "Shawn" <sdotherecurry@bresnananotherdotnet> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Ne><uS wrote:
>>
>>>Has anyone here ever used one?
>>>

>>Rode one a bit last summer. Weird thing. Had about a 12 ft turning
>>radius! Yes, the smallest circle you could do on the thing was about 25
>>ft. Climbing a steep trail would be impossible. It would flip over
>>backwards.
>>
>>Shawn

> Tbh, they're not really built for that, just wondered what kinda speed you
> can get from 'em.

I saw a recumbant rider out in Southampton cruising along at least
15mph, maybe faster. He didn't look like he was going all out. I was
traveling about 25mph. Damn, Hamptons police are like the SS in the
villages...

Peace.

--
David R Marlborough