Recumbent nudes

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ben, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Haven't been here in awhile. Couldn't help but notice all the porn spam. What's the deal? Can't the administrator filter this stuff out? It's clogging the threads.

    Ugh!
    Ben

    >>Burley Canto>>

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    Seems isolated to your server or others than mine. Also, my
    killfile is huge.

    "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Haven't been here in awhile. Couldn't help but notice all
    | the porn spam. What's the deal? Can't the administrator
    | filter this stuff out? It's clogging the threads.
    |
    | Ugh! Ben
    |
    | >>Burley Canto>>
    |

    | --

  3. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Haven't been here in awhile. Couldn't help but notice all
    > the porn spam. What's the deal? Can't the administrator
    > filter this stuff out? It's clogging the threads.
    >
    > Ugh! Ben

    Specifics please! But there is no administrator here except
    us posters. If you want an administrator, others have found
    BROL more to their liking. This forum is for adults only. We
    do not need filters and we also know how to plow our way
    through the most clogged threads. In short, we do not need
    someone to baby sit us here on ARBR.
    --
    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  4. Ted

    Ted Guest

    The thing about usenet is that there are no administrators.

    "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Haven't been here in awhile. Couldn't help but notice all
    > the porn spam. What's the deal? Can't the administrator
    > filter this stuff out? It's clogging the threads.
    >
    > Ugh! Ben
    >
    > >>Burley Canto>>
    >

    > --

  5. Arne

    Arne Guest

    In outlook express, it is a simple matter to create a rule
    to delete these messages before they get to your computer...

    just go to tools/options/rules/news/

    Arne

    =====================
    "Ted" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The thing about usenet is that there are no
    > administrators.
    >
    > "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Haven't been here in awhile. Couldn't help but notice
    > > all the porn spam. What's the deal? Can't the
    > > administrator filter this stuff out? It's clogging the
    > > threads.
    > >
    > > Ugh! Ben

    > > --

  6. Xkred27