Recumbent ride in Seattle Tacoma area

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bri, May 14, 2003.

  1. Bri

    Bri Guest

    Hello All: I was just wondering if there were any recumbent bike rides going on in the
    Seattle/Tacoma area for the non-racer types. Thanks, Brian

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  3. Bri

    Bri Guest

    Thanks for the link... June 14th is the end of the season??????? Those guys must love rain :)

    Jeff Wills wrote:

    > Bri <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hello All: I was just wondering if there were any recumbent bike rides going on in the
    > > Seattle/Tacoma area for the non-racer types. Thanks, Brian
    >
    > Hook up with the Seawheels group: http://bikelist.org/seawheels/
    >
    > Although I'll bet a bunch of them are coming down to Portland in a week and a half:
    > http://www.ohpv.org/pir2003/2003race.htm
    >
    > Jeff

  4. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Bri <"Share,D,Computer"@boeing.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Thanks for the link... June 14th is the end of the season??????? Those guys must love rain :)

    After that, there's lots of other rides to join...

    Another Pacific Northwest event to plan for: http://www.spiritone.com/%7Eohyes/

    Jeff