Recumbent & Tandem news

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ben Fox, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    Last one I recieved was the one with the Sidewinder trike review ,I think it was Sept. issue. Has
    anyone recieved a newer issue and if so do you have the website? thanks ben fox

    Tags:

  2. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    > Has anyone recieved a newer issue and if so do you have the website?

    I have not received one either. Their website is:

    http://www.rtrmag.com

    Derek

  3. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

  4. "Ben Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Last one I recieved was the one with the Sidewinder trike review ,I think it was Sept. issue. Has
    > anyone recieved a newer issue and if so do you have the website? thanks ben fox

    Uh oh. Here we go again! I had the same problem and wanted a review of the WizWheelz TerraTrike
    before I got it. I gave up on R&TR and grit my teeth getting the TerraTrike anyway, then 2
    issues came.

    I was sorry that I made a flap!

    Apparently; the next issue will be out in Spring. And, as far as I know, February is still Winter.
    Maybe in March or April will be time to cry "BikeE!! BikeE!!"

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.