Recumbent & Tandem news

Ben Fox

Guest
Last one I recieved was the one with the Sidewinder trike review ,I think it was Sept. issue. Has
anyone recieved a newer issue and if so do you have the website? thanks ben fox

"Ben Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Last one I recieved was the one with the Sidewinder trike review ,I think it was Sept. issue. Has
> anyone recieved a newer issue and if so do you have the website? thanks ben fox

Uh oh. Here we go again! I had the same problem and wanted a review of the WizWheelz TerraTrike
before I got it. I gave up on R&TR and grit my teeth getting the TerraTrike anyway, then 2
issues came.

I was sorry that I made a flap!

Apparently; the next issue will be out in Spring. And, as far as I know, February is still Winter.
Maybe in March or April will be time to cry "BikeE!! BikeE!!"

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.