Recumbent Tee

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Diane Krohn, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Diane Krohn

    Diane Krohn Guest

    I am in no way associated with Terry Precision Cycles, but they have a cute "Life is Good" t-shirt
    featuring a recumbent rider. Sorry guys, it's only in women's sizes (but you could get one for your
    favorite female bent rider for Valentine's Day). www.terrybicycles.com

    Diane (and Wayne) RANS Screamer, GRR, Haluzak Horizon

    Tags:

  2. Harv

    Harv Guest

    The Hostel Shoppe has those in two colors and in scrawney to hefty sizes, too. So if you gals want
    to get a "t" for your fav, you won't be left out.Of course the bent looks suspiciously like a 'stick
    bent' ('course it's being ridden by a stick figure) .

    news:[email protected]...