Recumbent Tee

Diane Krohn

Guest
I am in no way associated with Terry Precision Cycles, but they have a cute "Life is Good" t-shirt
featuring a recumbent rider. Sorry guys, it's only in women's sizes (but you could get one for your
favorite female bent rider for Valentine's Day). www.terrybicycles.com

Diane (and Wayne) RANS Screamer, GRR, Haluzak Horizon

The Hostel Shoppe has those in two colors and in scrawney to hefty sizes, too. So if you gals want
to get a "t" for your fav, you won't be left out.Of course the bent looks suspiciously like a 'stick
bent' ('course it's being ridden by a stick figure) .