recumbent trike fenders?

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:52:23 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>With the snow melting and the weather warming up, I'd like to start
>riding my recumbent trike more.
>
>However, I'd like to do it AND stay dry.
>
>Do any recumbent trike riders here have fenders on thier trike?
>
>After looking online a bit, I found the following fenders on the Sun
>Bicycles site:
>
>[http://penncycle.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=39&id=4953]
>
>Is anybody familiar with those?
>
>Thanks,
>Cullen

Yes I do run fenders. But I do not have the Sun fenders. Mine are
customized Freddy Fender ones. I added to the fron ones as I was
getting a little too much spray-back in the wind.

Here are a few photos for you. If you have any questions please feel
free to email me.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/...action=view&current=1000Miles_01012003_02.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/1957trike/The Rig/WinterTrike-12222007-01-12222007con.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/1957trike/The Rig/TheRigMeAtAPark-11252007-05-1209200.jpg

__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.