Recumbent trike for sale

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Sticker Jim, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
    were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
    always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
    just newer parts and trikes.

    Chris Jordan
    Santa Cruz, CA.

  2. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
    > were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
    > always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
    > just newer parts and trikes.
    >
    > Chris Jordan
    > Santa Cruz, CA.

    The Airlite tho is a used factory bike with 1,000 miles on it

  3. Sticker Jim

    Sticker Jim Guest

    No big reason for me, I built it to sell :) Unfortunately, local shipping
    companies are a little more Neanderthal than I anticipated so shipping is a
    little problematic, ATM. I'd rather have the bike as assembled as possible
    to sell, but shipping costs are pretty stupid. I'll likely have to bite the
    bullet on the next one, or maybe this one too, and tear it down a little
    more, make some KISS assembly instructions and pack it up in a couple boxes
    or hand made light crates. We'll see how it goes.

    > Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
    > were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
    > always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
    > just newer parts and trikes.
    >
    > Chris Jordan
    > Santa Cruz, CA.

  4. War On Error

    War On Error Guest

    "Sticker Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7119893536

    I love sub-$1000 tadpole trikes!

    This is an interesting design. I like the long wheelbase and simple but
    solid adjustability. Looks a little bit like a Hotmover. The chain routing
    might be less than optimal; but the rest of it seems well thought out. I'm
    no fan of U-brakes; but they should get the job done. Same with the low-end
    components - plenty reliable for most applications. The front wheels appear
    to be stock BMX type - very cheap and easy to replace at any bike shop.
    Hopefully we'll see more trikes like this one as the market heats up.

    WOE