Recumbent trike for sale

Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
just newer parts and trikes.

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
> were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
> always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
> just newer parts and trikes.
>
> Chris Jordan
> Santa Cruz, CA.

The Airlite tho is a used factory bike with 1,000 miles on it

No big reason for me, I built it to sell :) Unfortunately, local shipping
companies are a little more Neanderthal than I anticipated so shipping is a
little problematic, ATM. I'd rather have the bike as assembled as possible
to sell, but shipping costs are pretty stupid. I'll likely have to bite the
bullet on the next one, or maybe this one too, and tear it down a little
more, make some KISS assembly instructions and pack it up in a couple boxes
or hand made light crates. We'll see how it goes.

> Very interesting! Why the big sell-off on ebay? The most surprising
> were the lean-steer Baccura / Airlite. The EZs and Trailmates as
> always- I understand, but this is odd! No older TerraTrikes as usual;
> just newer parts and trikes.
>
> Chris Jordan
> Santa Cruz, CA.

"Sticker Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7119893536

I love sub-$1000 tadpole trikes!

This is an interesting design. I like the long wheelbase and simple but
solid adjustability. Looks a little bit like a Hotmover. The chain routing
might be less than optimal; but the rest of it seems well thought out. I'm
no fan of U-brakes; but they should get the job done. Same with the low-end
components - plenty reliable for most applications. The front wheels appear
to be stock BMX type - very cheap and easy to replace at any bike shop.
Hopefully we'll see more trikes like this one as the market heats up.

WOE