Recumbent videos (including riding a Hurri no-hands)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Simon Kellett, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Whilst on a German forum (http://f21.parsimony.net/forum37385/index.htm) I spotted a link to Dutch
    Hurri owners web page that has some excellent videos for download.

    The one linked to was a very good Winter Touring one (lots of scenery, ice-skaters on canals,
    sunsets, Hurri ...):

    http://cuba.calyx.nl/~markjan/wintercycling.mpg (** BIG: 37 megabytes **)

    I also checked the rest of the homepage (it is all in English) and found some other
    interesting videos:

    (riding a Hurri with no hands) http://cuba.calyx.nl/~markjan/without_hands.mpg (BIG)

    (how to do it) http://www.xs4all.nl/~markjan/hurricane/tricks.html (small !!)

    I am just checking out some of the other videos now !!

    Regards, Simon

    Tags:

  2. James L

    James L Guest

    Simon,

    Mark Jan's videos are excellent - he's been doing them for a few years now, and I don't know how he
    gets such good results with a handheld camera. You also need a broadband connection ....

    "Bike/Skate Amsterdam" is my current favourite (you need divx though)
    - reminds me of summer when its below freezing outside.

    Unfortunately there aren't too many sites with good videos. Yellowbike used to have a few until they
    went bust. Suggest that you check out Easyracers videos of Battlemountain:
    http://www.easyracers.com/multimedia.htm

    enjoy

    James L.