Recumbent videos (including riding a Hurri no-hands)

Simon Kellett

Guest
Whilst on a German forum (http://f21.parsimony.net/forum37385/index.htm) I spotted a link to Dutch
Hurri owners web page that has some excellent videos for download.

The one linked to was a very good Winter Touring one (lots of scenery, ice-skaters on canals,
sunsets, Hurri ...):

http://cuba.calyx.nl/~markjan/wintercycling.mpg (** BIG: 37 megabytes **)

I also checked the rest of the homepage (it is all in English) and found some other
interesting videos:

(riding a Hurri with no hands) http://cuba.calyx.nl/~markjan/without_hands.mpg (BIG)

(how to do it) http://www.xs4all.nl/~markjan/hurricane/tricks.html (small !!)

I am just checking out some of the other videos now !!

Regards, Simon

Simon,

Mark Jan's videos are excellent - he's been doing them for a few years now, and I don't know how he
gets such good results with a handheld camera. You also need a broadband connection ....

"Bike/Skate Amsterdam" is my current favourite (you need divx though)
- reminds me of summer when its below freezing outside.

Unfortunately there aren't too many sites with good videos. Yellowbike used to have a few until they
went bust. Suggest that you check out Easyracers videos of Battlemountain:
http://www.easyracers.com/multimedia.htm

enjoy

James L.