Recumbent wallpaper for desktop

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Keith, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    There is a superb picture of a beautiful machine available as wallpaper download from

    http://www.wizwheelz.com/

    Scroll down to 'Trike on the rocks'

    Keith

    Tags:

  2. Steve Fox

    Steve Fox Guest

    I sure didn't see anything called "Trike on the rocks" on the home page.
    :-( But the fonts are so small I practically needed a magnifying glass.

    Steve

    --
    Steve Fox McKinleyville, CA http://members.cox.net/steve.fox

    Delete NOSPAM to reply