recumbents.com gone?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Clarke, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. John Clarke

    John Clarke Guest

    It looks as if recumbents.com is gone. Who, if anyone, picked up the site?

    Thanks John Clarke

    Tags:

  2. John Clarke

    John Clarke Guest

    must have screwed up. I found it now... sorry.

    "John Clarke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It looks as if recumbents.com is gone. Who, if anyone, picked up the site?
    >
    > Thanks John Clarke

  3. kathy

    kathy Guest

    However - it looks like you now have to use the www in front of recumbents.com to get to the page as
    the site has gone to new management. (It used to not be necessary.)

    First paragraph on new page:

    As Mark Matarella has turned over the keys to the recumbents.com kingdom to the folks at HPRA/WISIL,
    you will be seeing some changes to this site in the next few weeks. Our intentions are to keep the
    content that Mark has created, though some of the databases that he has been supporting will now
    point to other resources on the Internet. The recumbents.com site will also continue to be the
    portal for people seeking information about recumbent bikes and HPVs.

    --Kathy

    John Clarke <[email protected]> had this to say...:
    : must have screwed up. I found it now... sorry.

    : "John Clarke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    :> It looks as if recumbents.com is gone. Who, if anyone, picked up the site?
    :>
    :> Thanks John Clarke
    :>
    :>

    --
    kathy at ... fred net

  4. Bentnut

    Bentnut Guest

    Hurray! No offence but for being THE "recumbents.com" website, is was rather, bland, and
    unexciting. Those WISIL guys know how to have fun, and Warren is an excellent web dude. Can't wait
    to see what they do!