Red Alert! terrorists use unicycles for attacks !

Tom-Alex Soorhu

Guest
Yes, they will use them to deliver explosive to
targets fast !

They can easily avoid blocked streets and ride straight to
the target !

Alert! Shoot them fast!

Believe it or not but I crossed multiple times international
borders while the x-ray displayed bombs, knives and other
weapons hidden in my seat and/or wheel.

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
866-UNI-CYCL

leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

DUDE my dad knew a guy who was flying a plane to his mom's
house (or something), and he had a cake in a box, and the
security was making a big deal (this was in the 80's,
though, before everyone was afraid of terrorists). So they
put the box in the X-Ray machine, and the security guy said,
"That looks like a good cake." Or something. And my dad's
friend, always the joker, replied with, "Yeah, but it's kind
of hard to cut since there's a gun in the middle of it." So
they arrested him, took the cake somewhere isolated and blew
it up. All because he wanted to give his mom a cake.

Sorry about the threadjacking.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

James_Potter wrote:
> *"Yeah, but it's kind of hard to cut since there's a gun
> in the middle of it."*

People who joke about bombs in airports deserve everything
they get for being muppets. Every month or so there's
another person who gets heavily fined or briefly imprisoned
for their attempt at humour and people still do it.

On top of that, how original is "yeah, there's a bomb in it"
to people whose job it is to look for bombs and suchlike
every single day? As if they wouldn't have thought of that
one before...

Hmmm. Maybe people who say "you've lost a wheel" to
unicyclists should be instantly imprisoned, fined and have
their belongings blown up. Now there's an idea...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

James_Potter wrote:
> *So they arrested him, took the cake somewhere
> isolated and blew it up. All because he wanted to give
> his mom a cake.*
Actually this was because he said his luggage had a gun in
it. I have to agree with Phil. There some are places you
make jokes, and some where you don't. Airport security,
customs, IRS (That's income taxes for us Americans), etc.

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not
because they are easy, but because they are hard." -- John F. Kennedy,

And I agree on that to.

Of course my unicycle never was used for smuggling bombs and
weapons. It was always just a fake layer that was displayed
on the monitor. It is for quality control of the security
employee. If he misses too much fake objects s/he will lose
the job. Somehow if you bring an unicycle as handlugage, it
atracks extra atention, and fake things are displayed to
double check if you're checked.