Red Jersey Linux

On 8/18/06 9:13 PM, in article
[email protected], "ilan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Check it out here:
> http://www.shooter.net/gallery/folsom-street-fair-2004/SEP7626
>
> -ilan
>
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>>> The open source brothers, who could tell them apart?
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/aug06/eneco06/index.php?id=/photos/20
>>> 06/aug06/eneco06/eneco062/EKBoonen
>>> http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Ilan.Vardi/tan.html?206,430
>>>

>> Where I grew up, that was called a garbage-man tan.
>>
>> And what's with the Tux bondage thing?
>>
>> Joseph

Nice bunch of pics you got there Ilan........
Is that a Fruit Loop festival or what?!?!

http://www.shooter.net/gallery/folsom-street-fair-2004/SEP7644

On 8/18/06 9:13 PM, in article
[email protected], "ilan"

****!! How did you find this stuff?

http://www.shooter.net/gallery/folsom-street-fair-2004/SEP7653

RonSonic wrote:
> On 18 Aug 2006 13:18:34 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>

> >Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> >> The open source brothers, who could tell them apart?
> >> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2...=/photos/2006/aug06/eneco06/eneco062/EKBoonen
> >> http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/Labo/Ilan.Vardi/tan.html?206,430
> >>

> >Where I grew up, that was called a garbage-man tan.

> Mine's better, I've got circles on the backs of my hands.

Extra points for old-school mesh pattern too!

Joseph

> >And what's with the Tux bondage thing?

> We aren't meant to know.
>
> Ron

<http://www.compleatsteve.com/bits/men.htm>

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
"ilan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Check it out here:
> http://www.shooter.net/gallery/folsom-street-fair-2004/SEP7626
>
> -ilan

The guy in the middle of this shot (wearing shades and holding the sign) is
something of a regular around downtown SF. Always with the sign. There's a nightclub
called 12 Galaxies that's been open for a couple of years and he's been there every
time I have. As far as I know he's there every night. Again, always with the sign.
Sometimes they let him get on stage between bands and he says some complete
nonsensical gibberish that mentions the "12 Galaxies." Whatever...

http://www.shooter.net/gallery/folsom-street-fair-2004/SEP7636

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
"ilan" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I now have a perfectly even tan, ever since I started alternating normal
> rides with ones in which I'm riding naked, except for armwarmers and legwarmers.

What about the gloves? Do you have some that are just the fingertips?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.