RED RICE YEAST AND POLICOSONAL

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Janet, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Janet

    Janet Guest

    a few months ago my TC was 261, my LDL was 150 (hdl was 90) i took 1 red rice yeast and one
    policosonal capsule per day for 10 weeks and my TC is now 196 and my ldl is 92 with my hdl still
    very high at 86. i was quite amazed! anyone else try this stuff for their high cholesterol? janet

    Tags:

  2. Nospamo`

    Nospamo` Guest

    Red Yeast has STATINS in it which is why it works just like a real and measured amount of Statin.