I know naathing.

Gooty wrote:

> anyone know anything ,?

Don't tell him Pike.

--
Mike

Gooty wrote:
> anyone know anything ,?

What do you want to know? There isn't one as far as I know but you can
link the singletrack up to make your own. Or do the black route -
there's nothing difficult on it.

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

Tony Raven wrote:
> Gooty wrote:
>> anyone know anything ,?

> What do you want to know? There isn't one as far as I know but you can
> link the singletrack up to make your own. Or do the black route -
> there's nothing difficult on it.

Although up until today, it's been so dry hereabouts, even the girlie
Green run will be mostly sand. I cannot ride on that stuff to save my
life... :(

--
Chris

Chris Smith wrote:

> Although up until today, it's been so dry hereabouts, even the girlie
> Green run will be mostly sand. I cannot ride on that stuff to save my
> life... :(

Weight back and pedal till you fall off ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham