red route at thetford

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Gooty, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. Gooty

    Gooty Guest

    anyone know anything ,?

    Tags:

  2. Gooty wrote:
    > anyone know anything ,?

    I know naathing.

  3. mb

    mb Guest

    Gooty wrote:

    > anyone know anything ,?

    Don't tell him Pike.

    --
    Mike

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Gooty wrote:
    > anyone know anything ,?

    What do you want to know? There isn't one as far as I know but you can
    link the singletrack up to make your own. Or do the black route -
    there's nothing difficult on it.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  5. Chris Smith

    Chris Smith Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > Gooty wrote:
    >> anyone know anything ,?

    > What do you want to know? There isn't one as far as I know but you can
    > link the singletrack up to make your own. Or do the black route -
    > there's nothing difficult on it.

    Although up until today, it's been so dry hereabouts, even the girlie
    Green run will be mostly sand. I cannot ride on that stuff to save my
    life... :(

    --
    Chris

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Chris Smith wrote:

    > Although up until today, it's been so dry hereabouts, even the girlie
    > Green run will be mostly sand. I cannot ride on that stuff to save my
    > life... :(

    Weight back and pedal till you fall off ;-)

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  7. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "mb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Gooty wrote:
    >
    >> anyone know anything ,?

    > Don't tell him Pike.

    Shirely you mean: Don't tell him your name Pike?