red shower stuff

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I found some red stuff growing in my shower - I think it's making me sick. Anyone know what it is?
    Bacteria? Fungus

    Tags:

  2. Mxsmanic

    Mxsmanic Guest

    [email protected] writes:

    > I found some red stuff growing in my shower - I think it's making me sick. Anyone know what it is?
    > Bacteria? Fungus

    Rust?

  3. Anon

    Anon Guest

    On 2004-02-18 09:47:05 -0500, [email protected] said:

    > I found some red stuff growing in my shower - I think it's making me sick. Anyone know what it is?
    > Bacteria? Fungus

    Who knows? Who cares? CLEAN YOUR SHOWER!!! Yuck.