Red Sox (Kerry) in show. Astros (Bush) out of show

crit pro

Guest
I know Astros are NL, but they are Texas.

Does Boston in the WS help Kerry, more than Texas out hurts Bush??

What do you think?

critter ****

Honestly, I though Boston losing and the Astros wining would have helped
Kerryif he said he was for the Astros. Good way to play up to the South for
votes, since he doesn't score any points with the Bubbas for cycling...they
think hitting a major league baseball is harder than finishing the tour de
france...

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know Astros are NL, but they are Texas.
>
> Does Boston in the WS help Kerry, more than Texas out hurts Bush??
>
> What do you think?
>
> critter ****

>From: [email protected] (crit pro)
>Date: 10/22/2004 12:51 AM Eastern

>Does Boston in the WS help Kerry, more than Texas out hurts Bush??
>
>What do you think?
>
>critter ****

I think at least Bush is a fan. Kerry's as much a fan as he is a hunter and
right wing nutcase.
At least you could count on Tip O'Neil to be sitting in his seat when it was
35F in the spring or 110F in august.
Kerry's so full of **** I'm surprised one of our organic farmers hasn't
kidnapped him yet.
Bill C