Redbull 24hr?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Daniel Wilcox, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Ive had a brief google for details on this event, as I understand it Redbull are no longer
    sponsoring it? I can't seem to find much more specifically about it, ie. where it is, how
    to register etc. Can anybody out there shed some light on this, point in the right
    direction as it were.

    Thanks,

    Daniel.

    Tags:

  2. "Daniel Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ive had a brief google for details on this event, as I understand it Redbull are no longer
    > sponsoring it? I can't seem to find much more specifically about it, ie. where it is, how to
    > register etc. Can anybody out there shed some light on this, point in the right direction as
    > it were.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Daniel.

    Daniel,

    According to this site it is running under Red Bull but is full:

    http://homepages.tesco.net/~petersons/events.htm

  3. "Daniel Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ive had a brief google for details on this event, as I understand it Redbull are no longer
    > sponsoring it? I can't seem to find much more specifically about it, ie. where it is, how to
    > register etc. Can anybody out there shed some light on this, point in the right direction as
    > it were.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Daniel.

    Sorry, ignore my post above, despite appearances to the contrary it seems that the site I listed was
    refering to 2002 not this year

  4. Duncan Watson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Daniel Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Ive had a brief google for details on this event, as I understand it Redbull are no longer
    > > sponsoring it? I can't seem to find much more specifically about it, ie. where it is, how to
    > > register etc. Can anybody out there shed some light on this, point in the right direction as
    > > it were.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Daniel.
    >
    > Daniel,
    >
    > According to this site it is running under Red Bull but is full:
    >
    > http://homepages.tesco.net/~petersons/events.htm

    Except thats last years calendar - can't remember off hand who's sponsoring it this year - last I
    heard they hadn't fully finalised a venue yet - Entry forms are usually available in feb and you
    need to get your entry form in no later than 24 hours after they're released if it's anything like
    last year.

    have a search through the news/events pages at www.singletrackworld.com - I'm sure the info is all
    there somewhere

    Russ