Redbull Vs. Pepsi ?

Both of them are terribly unhealthy. I can't even stand a sip of soda made my any company. It just tastes sickeningly sweet and chemically. I have never tried Red Bull, but the ingredients scare me and the smell is terrible. I think one should just drink water primarily and organic coffees and teas. Getting your caffeine fix from organic coffee is going to me much cheaper, as well as much healthier. If you want sugar along with it, have a piece of fruit and some cheese, or put whole milk in your coffee.

I am under the impression that Red Bull is supposed to contain a bunch of vitamins, but I can guarantee you they are 100% synthetic, which means your body really can't use them and they may even be toxic. Just take care of yourself and avoid these non-food items.

Huh, I am more like a juice, smoothie or soda water kind of person.
But If I have to choose, still Pepsi. I have never drink energy drink somehow the whole concept scares me. Coffee instead is better.

Neither, too much sugar on both, and that's what I really need right now, huh? Classic water is enough for me, I was never a fan of sodas or energy drinks; coffee to get me jump-started in the morning, and water all throughout the day. It's healthy, your cells get replenished and hydrated, and you don't consume tons of sugar in the process. It's a win-win for all involved.

Oh, man.... RedBull! I love RedBull!

On days when I don't get much sleep. Usually, thanks to my my amazingly wonderful but yet kind of a butt, two-year-old daughter. I get a RedBull and i feel good as new. Actually, I've been drinking Bull since they came out and i still love them as much as when i first tried them.

As far as soda goes... I'm a Dr. Pepper drinker. I don't like Pepsi.

Between the two, I would go for Pepsi, but it wouldn't be my first choice if I had more from what to chose from. I would go for fruit juice first, any flavor just as long as it's not pineapple.

Coca Cola, occasionally.

But in general I'd rather not drink those sugar bombs. Red Bull tastes like cough syrup, and Pepsi is too sweetened for my taste. So neither.

RedBull is good for you if you want to get instant energy. I noticed that RedBull gives more energy than Pepsi. However, Pepsi tastes better than RedBull. However, I would recommend Pepsi.

I drink Red Bull occasionally if I need a boost but Pepsi hardly ever even though Pepsi is good with a slice of pizza.

Both Redbull and Pepsi are incredibly packed in sugar an caffeine. It just seems like a waste of time to drink these kinds of beverages when you can have a regular coffee...Unless you actually can't have any coffee because by cycling you are now in the middle of nowhere with only a vending machine that has no coffee.
In that case, I would pick Pepsi over Redbull because at least soft drinks are less strong than energy drinks and are less likely to give one tachycardia and heart flutters from the neurotransmitter overload, unless...
Again circumstances are crucial here. So if I were stranded in the middle of nowhere and it was getting dark and I needed to get out of there to prevent getting myself mauled by wild animals, then I'd pick Redbull eyes closed.

Never had Redbull, and stopped soda about 10 years ago. I drink a lot of water, juice, and make fruit smoothies after every ride.

I haven't drank soda in a while and haven't touched a red bull since my college years. I'm a coca cola guy through and through when a nice fried chicken meal calls for it. Some foods just require a nice cold coke and I can't resist, but I mostly just drink water with some lemon juice most of the time.

The comparison is not right because Redbull is an energy drink while Pepsi is not. It is a regular soda or whatever. Like Coca Cola. That would be a better one to compare and as somebody said it here both are very unhealthy and you should avoid it. Sometimes I take an energy drink Redbull, Monster or something similar to take some caffeine and open my eyes but this happens rarely and I almost never drink Pepsi.

I'm all for Pepsi. I have some heart problems and Red Bull is definitely won't help me solve them. In fact, it increases the blood pressure and my heart starts beating faster. I've tried it once or twice. Same old unhealthy effect.

However, regarding Pepsi... it's not something healthy either. Just don't drink it excessively.

I like both, but I usually drink Pepsi on the meals while I drink redbull before exercising because It gives me a huge adrenaline boost. Drinking too much redbull can cause some serious damage to your body, so you need to be careful.

Neither. I used to be a massive Red Bull drinker, and started drinking the stuff back in the mid-90's during the height of the rave scene. But I quickly became sick of the drink, as it always left a bad after taste and left my mouth dry after a night of hard partying. Nothing beats a nice cold glass of mineral water, and its healthier as well.

I had stopped drinking these kinds of drinks. But if I were to choose, it would have to be Peps as Red Bull is too strong for me. I do not know but it gives me some palpitations.

Cola and whiskey - great stuff but I prefer it without the cola and a couple ice cubes

Redbull and vodka - great stuff, keeps you awake while drunk

Normally I don't drink either one for health reasons, they are full of sugar, aspartame, or high fructose corn syrup.