Redline Mono Cog

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Mar 21, 2003.

  1. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    > Anyone had experience on this singlespeed?

    John?

  3. ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    > Anyone had experience on this singlespeed?

    every day

  4. ClydesdaleMTB says:

    >every day

    So give, John - what's the problem? I expected to see a smiley-face after that, and it wasn't there.
    Seat-post slipping again? Posting too early in the morning?

    ;-)

    Steve

  5. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > ClydesdaleMTB says:
    >

    >>every day
    >>

    > So give, John - what's the problem?

    nothing

    > I expected to see a smiley-face after that, and it wasn't there.

    he asked a simple question, I provided a simple answer.

    > Seat-post slipping again?

    Nope, rock solid... reaming it out to 27.2, tossing a Thomson in it and putting a Surly constrictor
    clamp has "cured" my ills. I've been Urban Assaultin' almost every day @ lunch-time, riding stairs,
    doing small'ish drops, etc. not even a hint of budging.

    > Posting too early in the morning?

    Early!?!?!?! nooo my friend, tooo LATE!

  6. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest