Redline Mono Cog

..::TBF::.. wrote:
> Anyone had experience on this singlespeed?

John?

..::TBF::.. wrote:
> Anyone had experience on this singlespeed?

every day

ClydesdaleMTB says:

>every day

So give, John - what's the problem? I expected to see a smiley-face after that, and it wasn't there.
Seat-post slipping again? Posting too early in the morning?

;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker wrote:
> ClydesdaleMTB says:
>

>>every day
>>

> So give, John - what's the problem?

nothing

> I expected to see a smiley-face after that, and it wasn't there.

he asked a simple question, I provided a simple answer.

> Seat-post slipping again?

Nope, rock solid... reaming it out to 27.2, tossing a Thomson in it and putting a Surly constrictor
clamp has "cured" my ills. I've been Urban Assaultin' almost every day @ lunch-time, riding stairs,
doing small'ish drops, etc. not even a hint of budging.

> Posting too early in the morning?

Early!?!?!?! nooo my friend, tooo LATE!