Reevu cycle helmets

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Laurence Dodd, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know if Reevu cycle helmets are sold in Australia.

    I saw the website address www.reeevu.com posted somewhere and checked it out, and seemed like they
    are only sold in the UK as far as I could see.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Nickzx6r

    Nickzx6r Guest

    Laurence Dodd <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Does anyone know if Reevu cycle helmets are sold in Australia.

    > I saw the website address www.reeevu.com posted somewhere and checked it out, and seemed like they
    > are only sold in the UK as far as I could see.

    > Thanks.

    Check out the previous thread titled "reevu helmets in aus"

    --
    Nick

  3. SteveDel

    SteveDel New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2003
    Laurence,

    Last week's discussion thread may help, though still no exact date

    http://www.cyclingforums.com/t72902.html

    regards

    SteveDel ("I ride to work but I work to ride!")