Reevu (Rear-View-Mirror) helmet - any long term feedback?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dransfield, May 23, 2003.

  1. Dransfield

    Dransfield Guest

    Anyone used one for a while and can share their impressions? TIA Dransfield

    Tags:

  2. Maf

    Maf Guest

    Great idea, I tried it. However it is no good with drop handle bars becaused the long 'peak' of the
    helmet means you can't see forward when your head is down. Probably fine when sitting straight and
    therefore contributes to safety. The quality of the mirrors is rather poor, so that the rear view is
    somewhat distorted, and it does take a (little) while to get used to it.

    Mike

    news:[email protected]...