Reference Giant TCR composite Vs Trek oclv 5500

C. Nile

Guest
"Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames
> is any
> > > better than the other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe
> who has
> > > ridden/owned both.
> > >
> > > Tom
> >

> > Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country,
> > pollute it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost
> > involved YET STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay
> > check.
> >
> > BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.
>
> There is nothing more I'd like to see than either Trek or Giant sue your ass for libel. Keep going
> monkey, you'll actually write something on your type writer one day and all hell will break loose.
>
> Phil Holman

Theres nothing more I'd like to see than the people of China, taiwan, vietnam, thailand etc etc
stand up to the Imperialistic Hamburger chomping cola swilling obese filthy American scum that is
trying to stamp out cultures and religions that they don't understand - so therefore it must be evil
- and replace it with hotdog stands, baseball, chewing gum, hamburgers,macdonalds and all the other
so called american "culture" (culture used in the broadest sense, as a country that has less than
300 years of history really hasn't GOT ANY culture).

I hope Saddam unleashes a chemical attack on the dumb yanks and they die a horride death.

Long live Anti- Americanism Long live Terrorism - lets hope a few more Dumb Fat American C*nts are
killed in the next attack.