Reflective Digital Camo Tank Top Kickstarter Project

theMenace

May 18, 2013
Hello,

My name is Adam Trowell I am currently a GMU Marketing Major, entrepreneur and an aspiring designer. With the summer season quickly approaching, hot days and warm nights ahead I have spent the past few months designing and creating a fully reflective tank top especially designed for cyclists, joggers, walkers and all who want to be seen both stylishly and safely while outdoors this summer season. I am literally all in on this project and my goal is to earn the support of atleast 125 backers to be able to deliver an initial production run of reflective digital camo tank tops. The project has officially launched
via Kickstarter a crowdfunding platform with a funding period between 5/17 ending 6/16.

Over the next week I will visit as many bicycle and running shops in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area dropping off flyers in hopes of receiving the support of the cycling and jogging community in particular. Being safe and seen at night is always at the forefront I believe there is significant value in a fully reflective tank top and I hope you feel the same enough to offer your support whether that be backing the project, sharing the project or both!

Please check out both the project link below and my website which is a combination of my first manufactured item and custom footwear that I also create myself known in the sneaker community by the alias "theMenace". I am also holding a footwear giveaway in relation to the kickstarter project of which details can be found on my website as well.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1698448342/limited-reflective-digital-camo-tank-top

http://www.reflectivetanktop.com/

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I thank you for your time and support in anyway that you see fit!

-adam
theMenace Designs

Originally Posted by alienator .

I question how effective this shirt would be during the day.
Most all reflective shirts offer their featured benefits targeted during the lowlight/night hours. My goal was not to create a ultra bright neon yellow/green " CAN YOU SEE ME NOW " style top. I understand where you are coming from however I was my goal was to create a simple wearable reflective top that would be versatile whether you are biking as it gets dark or downtown at the bar with your friends.

Thanks for taking a look!