Reflective / LED vests

scotty72

New Member
Jul 10, 2005
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with the LEDs in the reflective strip.

I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz business)

Scotty

scotty72 wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with
> the LEDs in the reflective strip.
>
> I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz
> business)
>
> Scotty
>
> --
> scotty72

Why don't you just paint a bullseye on yourself?

Tam *mad about people driving over cyclists*

scotty72 said:
Does anyone know where I can buy one of those vests (rain-proof) with the LEDs in the reflective strip.

I'd prefer Sydney retail, but internet is ok (prefer to support Oz business)

Scotty
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SAFETY-VESTS-with-LED-flashing-diodes_W0QQitemZ7558751710QQcategoryZ11896QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.screentech.com.au/contact.shtml
http://www.screentech.com.au/safety_products_led_vest.shtml