Regrets...post race.

swampy1970 said:
"Road furniture" in that scenario being the dying rider... just incase you were to dumb to realize. I certainly hope you didn't think I meant 'traffic lights, bollards in the middle of the road etc' suddenly moving to one side or the other. If you did I'd be asking what you were drinking/snorting/smoking. ;)

To quote Chappy - "You gotta be a dumbass" to think I was referring to anything other than the dying rider struggling to the finish line in the middle of the road...you will NEVER cease to amaze me; just when I thought you couldn't get any denser, you pull this number...end;)

tonyzackery said:
To quote Chappy - "You gotta be a dumbass" to think I was referring to anything other than the dying rider struggling to the finish line in the middle of the road...you will NEVER cease to amaze me; just when I thought you couldn't get any denser, you pull this number...end;)

Well, I gotta figure that if you have as much power as Petacchi and can't win a 3rd Cat race you've gotta be lacking somewhere. If it ain't in power it's gotta be somewhere else.

Maybe the mad quick thinkin' skills ain't what they need to be. I can just imagine the scenario where your team mate is wandering over to the right and you're thinking "there's my mate, he's dying... he's moving to the right... Hmmm, I'm on the right. I hope he doesn't move over or I'll be writing about this in my regrets post... oh he's still moving over to the right... no worries I'll stay overhere on the right and hope for the best. Odd, he's still moving to the right... nevermind I'll stay on the right and continue to hope... Yup, he's all the way over. Fudgecakes, I'm going to have to put the brakes on..."

Top tip. If someones gonna be infront of you - move the other way. :cool:

How about throwing your arms up over your head only to realise to late that someone had caught you and passed ya on the line.......... That HURT!!! hahahahaha

super105 said:
How about throwing your arms up over your head only to realise to late that someone had caught you and passed ya on the line.......... That HURT!!! hahahahaha

Yeah...that's a classic 'DOH!' moment that I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing just yet...Boonen and Zabel (gotta be many more) are a couple of pros that I can readily think of that can commiserate on this one with you...