Rejoice in the fun that is dabbing. ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    > to waste.
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg

    secondary title "how the mortals ride"

    ;-)

    that was fun!

    penny

  4. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    MattB wrote:

    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go to
    > > waste.
    > >
    > > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg
    > >
    > > --
    > > Pete Fagerlin
    > >
    > > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    > >

    > Very nice! Good soundtrack too.
    >
    > Matt

    Very Funny stuff! The funniest part is my friends are in it! Frankie Froglegs on the Sid Blue
    Super-Lite and Ken on the Old Klein...

    Jimbo...it's a small world afterall...(san)

  5. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:58:03 -0800, Penny S. wrote:

    > secondary title "how the mortals ride"

    Yes, its strangely reassuring to see people flail in spots where I've flailed myself (as well as
    some where I did't). Somehow I imagine if I did make it back down there, I'd look more like this
    video than the last one.

    Good stuff, Pete.

  6. John G

    John G Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    > to waste.
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg

    Thanks, I've always wanted to see the Fagerlin Blooper Collection.

  7. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:58:03 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
    > >
    > > secondary title "how the mortals ride"
    >
    > Yes, its strangely reassuring to see people flail in spots where I've flailed myself (as well as
    > some where I did't). Somehow I imagine if I did make it back down there, I'd look more like this
    > video than the last one.
    >
    > Good stuff, Pete.
    >
    > --
    > -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

    I was glad to see riding that I could actually duplicate ;)

    ~CG

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <p[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    > to waste.
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg

    Sweet! I love that kind of technical riding. I liked the footage of the "8 second chute" off Chicken
    Point, Sedona. I tried that on a rental Jamis with a POS RST fork. Did a bit of a "face dab" myself
    in front of a crowd of Pink Jeep tourists. Geez I missed my own bike. I'm taking it with me if I
    ever go back and nail that sucker. I hope I can get Honeywell to send me out there in a more
    temperate time of year to try the South Mountain stuff too.

    Mike

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

  11. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    | to waste.
    |
    | http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg
    |
    | --
    | Pete Fagerlin
    |
    | Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    That was good to see. Love the music too! Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the rocks
    when a smoother line was to one side or the other but I am sure there is a reason.

    Simon

  12. Simon says:

    >Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the rocks when a smoother line was to one side or
    >the other but I am sure there is a reason.

    I'll bet you don't "get" singlespeeds either...

    Steve "gets 'em but don't gots one yet"

  13. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Simon wrote:
    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    >> to waste.
    >>
    >> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pete Fagerlin
    >>
    >> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    >>
    > That was good to see. Love the music too! Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the
    > rocks when a smoother line was to one side or the other but I am sure there is a reason.
    >
    > Simon

    Becasue you can? Because they are there? Because you are a bike stud?

    Penny

  14. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Simon says:
    |
    | >Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the rocks when a smoother line was to one side or
    | >the other
    but
    | >I am sure there is a reason.
    |
    | I'll bet you don't "get" singlespeeds either...
    |
    | Steve "gets 'em but don't gots one yet"

    Yup I get singlespeeds, want one, but later on when I have finished spending hard earned cash on the
    house n kids.

    Simon

  15. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Simon wrote:
    | > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | >> This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go to
    | >> waste.
    | >>
    | >> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg
    | >>
    | >> --
    | >> Pete Fagerlin
    | >>
    | >> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    | >>
    | > That was good to see. Love the music too! Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the
    | > rocks when a smoother line was to one side or the other but I am sure there is a reason.
    | >
    | > Simon
    |

    | Becasue you can? Because they are there? Because you are a bike stud?
    |
    | Penny

    oh, thats the reason I use when people ask me why I go climbing...similar to those guys that launch
    of cliffs I guess.

    Simon

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > | Simon wrote:
    > | > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > | > news:[email protected]...

    > | > That was good to see. Love the music too! Still not sure why they are trying to ride over the
    > | > rocks when a smoother line was to one side or the other but I am sure there is a reason.
    > | >
    > | > Simon
    > |

    > | Becasue you can? Because they are there? Because you are a bike stud?
    > |
    > | Penny
    > |
    > oh, thats the reason I use when people ask me why I go climbing...similar
    > those guys that launch of cliffs I guess.

    You go climbing because you're a bike stud?!?!?

    Shaun aRe - Well I never.......

  17. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Simon says:
    |
    | >but later on when I have finished spending hard earned cash on the house n kids.
    |
    | Be realistic, Simon, you _know_ that day will never come. You just have
    | hope that some day you will some cash left over from when the house and
    kids
    | are paid for. ;-)
    |
    | Steve "4 kids, 1 house"

    very true. Maybe one day they will buy me a bike!

    Simon.........now i am dreaming

  18. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

  19. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 01 Apr 2003 19:53:54 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go
    >to waste.
    >
    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg

    What the hell was that?!

    That actually looked like some mortal men on mountain bikes. I was beginning to think that only Gods
    and Idols rode mountain bikes. I was getting a inferiority complex after reading some of these RR's
    and watching some of these Videos.

    I'm glad I was wrong, you've opened my eyes and there hope for me after all, I can dab with the
    best of them.

    Bill's Mountain Biker break down

    2% F a g e r l i n material
    97.9% "cutting room floor"