Rejoice in the fun that is dabbing. ~VIDEO~

"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| > This stuff is usually left on the "cutting room floor" but I had too much of it to let it go to
| > waste.
| >
| > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg
| >
| > --
| > Pete Fagerlin
| >
| > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
| >

| Is there alot of noise in the video or did my dl get messed up?

Thanks for the heads up.

It's not your download.

My local copy is fine but the uploaded copy, with the same file size, has a bunch of artifacts.

I'm going to re-upload it tonight.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| | > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/bloopers.mpg

| | Is there alot of noise in the video or did my dl get messed up?
|
| Thanks for the heads up.
|
| It's not your download.
|
| My local copy is fine but the uploaded copy, with the same file size, has a bunch of artifacts.
|
| I'm going to re-upload it tonight.

Fixed now. Thanks again.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> | | Is there alot of noise in the video or did my dl get messed up?
> |
> | Thanks for the heads up.
> |
> | It's not your download.
> |
> | My local copy is fine but the uploaded copy, with the same file size, has a bunch of artifacts.
> |
> | I'm going to re-upload it tonight.
>
> Fixed now. Thanks again.

So, Pete, I've noticed on the recent AZ video, and also on the Bloopers, a rider in a white T-Shirt
with a white skateboarder-type helmet. He looks real good on the technical stuff, and I'd guess that
he has a trials background.

What do you know about the guy?

Paladin

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| So, Pete, I've noticed on the recent AZ video, and also on the Bloopers, a rider in a white
| T-Shirt with a white skateboarder-type helmet. He looks real good on the technical stuff, and I'd
| guess that he has a trials background.
|
| What do you know about the guy?

Ah, Alex.

BMX background and very trialsy as well.

I first met Alex three years ago in AZ when he was riding every line imaginable, up and down, the
much discussed "Waterfall" section on National.

-------On a women's department store Mongoose with plastic pedals.--------

He rode the MS150 in AZ that year, on a BMX bike.

A really talented rider and really nice guy. He was riding a Santa Cruz Chameleon in single speed
mode, with a rigid fork. (and busting all of the "big travel" lines)

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a1.jpg

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a2.jpg

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a3.jpg

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a4.jpg

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a7.jpg

...and he even gets the color coordination thing right every once and a while:

http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a6.jpg

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> | So, Pete, I've noticed on the recent AZ video, and also on the Bloopers, a rider in a white
> | T-Shirt with a white skateboarder-type helmet. He looks real good on the technical stuff, and
> | I'd guess that he has a trials background.
> |
> | What do you know about the guy?
>
> Ah, Alex.
>
> BMX background and very trialsy as well.
>
> I first met Alex three years ago in AZ when he was riding every line imaginable, up and down, the
> much discussed "Waterfall" section on National.
>
> -------On a women's department store Mongoose with plastic pedals.--------
>
> He rode the MS150 in AZ that year, on a BMX bike.
>
> A really talented rider and really nice guy. He was riding a Santa Cruz Chameleon in single speed
> mode, with a rigid fork. (and busting all of the "big travel" lines)
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a1.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a2.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a3.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a4.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a7.jpg
>
> ...and he even gets the color coordination thing right every once and a while:
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a6.jpg

Thanks. Very impressive. And he looks old enough to join the tbf hall of famers of fat old hippies.

Paladin

> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> | So, Pete, I've noticed on the recent AZ video, and also on the Bloopers, a rider in a white
> | T-Shirt with a white skateboarder-type helmet. He looks real good on the technical stuff, and
> | I'd guess that he has a trials background.
> |
> | What do you know about the guy?
>
> Ah, Alex.
>
> BMX background and very trialsy as well.
>
> I first met Alex three years ago in AZ when he was riding every line imaginable, up and down, the
> much discussed "Waterfall" section on National.
>
> -------On a women's department store Mongoose with plastic pedals.--------
>
> He rode the MS150 in AZ that year, on a BMX bike.
>
> A really talented rider and really nice guy. He was riding a Santa Cruz Chameleon in single speed
> mode, with a rigid fork. (and busting all of the "big travel" lines)
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a1.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a2.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a3.jpg
>
> http://www.paradigmhosting.net/azsf/a4.jpg