Relax-Puerto are invited after all

Dead Star

Jul 6, 2004
To the Vuelta. This is surely proof that the Spanish and doping apologists? It must be the sunny weather. :eek:

Oh, let's just relax as we watch once again Mancebo failing to win the Vuelta...

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

Bro Deal said:
Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

Nice work.... a song about sodimy...... where is Frankie now ?

Rolfrae said:
Hollywood? He must have made it by now?
Rolfrae not sure which part of the world you're from but Frankie appeared on one of those "where are they now" shows in the UK........ he was about 100kg heavier, was wearing an Elton John styled wig and looking as camp as a row of tents...... they only had 3 hits and all went to number one and he said they spent everything on coke !

whiteboytrash said:
Rolfrae not sure which part of the world you're from but Frankie appeared on one of those "where are they now" shows in the UK........ he was about 100kg heavier, was wearing an Elton John styled wig and looking as camp as a row of tents...... they only had 3 hits and all went to number one and he said they spent everything on coke !
I'm in Edinburgh but didn't see that show. So Frankie was on his way to Hollywood but got too coked up along the way to read the map? He sounds like the Pantani of 80s pop.

whiteboytrash said:
I thought he was dead. :confused:

nns1400 said:
I thought he was dead. :confused:
Nope still alive and buttfarking.......
_______

In November of that year, Johnson (aka Frankie) discovered he was HIV positive. This triggered a temporary withdrawal from the music business and public life in general. His condition was made public in April 1993. In 1994 his critically acclaimed autobiography, A Bone In My Flute, was published.

Since the mid 1990s, Johnson has worked primarily as a successful painter. His works have been exhibited at the Tate Liverpool, and The Royal Academy. He has contributed to Modern Painters magazine and the Paul Smith sponsored CARLOS magazine. He has continued to make music via his own Pleasuredome label, such as 1999's Soulstream, an album that includes a re-recording of "The Power Of Love", Johnson's de facto signature song.

whiteboytrash said:
Nope still alive and buttfarking.......
_______

In November of that year, Johnson (aka Frankie) discovered he was HIV positive. This triggered a temporary withdrawal from the music business and public life in general. His condition was made public in April 1993. In 1994 his critically acclaimed autobiography, A Bone In My Flute, was published.

Since the mid 1990s, Johnson has worked primarily as a successful painter. His works have been exhibited at the Tate Liverpool, and The Royal Academy. He has contributed to Modern Painters magazine and the Paul Smith sponsored CARLOS magazine. He has continued to make music via his own Pleasuredome label, such as 1999's Soulstream, an album that includes a re-recording of "The Power Of Love", Johnson's de facto signature song.
I thought he died in a plane crash. Must be someone else....any ideas?